Does the idea of helping people develop their skills get you just as excited as the idea of developing nationwide marketing campaigns? Are you obsessed with marketing trends, data-driven projects, and finding out how to leverage the “next big thing” in your own marketing efforts?
Final question: when faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away? If it’s the former, keep reading.
If you’re energized by challenging goals, you love problem solving, and you want to be a core part of developing a team that never backs down, you might be the perfect fit for our Director of Marketing role.
The Director of Marketing will be responsible for supporting Crisp Video Group’s overall marketing and sales goals by strategizing, implementing, and maintaining digital marketing efforts through a variety of channels including email marketing and client outreach.
Position Details and Requirements:
You are the Ultimate Generalist. You don’t know everything, but you know enough to be dangerous in:
- Conversion funnels
- Content marketing – Paid traffic
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Search marketing
- Data and analytics
- Testing and optimization
In addition, you must be able to coordinate and manage a team of marketing team members, while also collaborating with Crisp’s executive team to ensure our marketing efforts are aligned with company goals. When you’re under pressure, you embody cool, calm, and graceful.
** IMPORTANT: TO APPLY **
You will be evaluated and vetted based on your ability to follow instructions
Do not apply through the contact information on the website
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the execution of all daily management of marketing programs from start to finish, all while driving collaboration within the team – you’re the fearless leader
- With high emotional intelligence, you know your team and have the ability to ensure they are consistently learning, growing, and are aligned to the mission
- Accountable for ensuring monthly marketing targets (KPIs) are hit consistently
- Driving marketing content strategy for the Crisp Ambassador Program and our annual Crisp Game Changers Summit, the world’s largest law firm growth conference on Earth (for the record – we sold out the last two)
- Forecasting: you know when things are going south, and you can quickly adapt to develop more efficient processes
- Figure out what the “next best thing” is (and the next best thing after that) to gather customer and market insights so you can develop strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads that result in hitting monthly goals (because missing goals is not in our vocabulary)
- Monitor all marketing data with a fine-tooth comb to ensure every campaign is optimized, effective, and driving results. If it’s not, you know what to do
- Create beautiful, organized, preferably color-coded reports on all marketing data to present to senior leaders on a weekly basis
A few benefits you’re sure to enjoy:
- Health Insurance
- Generous PTO Package
- 401(k) with company match (aka, free money)
- This year, another Crisp team member will drive off in a Tesla Model 3 – yes, really!
- If you are the right fit, but not in Atlanta already, don’t worry! We will pay to get you here! (relocation expenses covered!)
About Crisp Video Group
Crisp Video Group is an incredibly fast moving, high growth company (1470%+ growth in 3 years) with a laser focus on delivering the absolute best legal marketing, video production, and business coaching services on the market today.
We’re all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humble bragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
- Top 10% of the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies
- Atlanta’s Top 100 Fastest-Growing Private Companies (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Atlanta’s Best Places to Work
- Creators and annual hosts of The Game Changers Summit, the largest and most ambitious law firm growth conference on Earth (www.crispsummit.com)
- Author of the industry’s best-selling marketing book (www.gamechangingattorney.com)
- Pioneer of the industry’s most ambitious referral program (www.crispambassador.com)
- Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post
Why You Should Work Here
- You will become part of an incredibly crafted and unified company culture with an attentive CEO and teammates who are truly dedicated to success
- You will work with people from all departments who are happy to help and teach as you work towards growth
- You will experience working for a company that is truly leading the industry and constantly innovating. Complacency is not part of our vocabulary
- You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle a new initiative and put creative ideas into action
- You will grow personally and professionally. Every measure is taken to ensure our team members thrive. Our Continuing Crisp Education program encourages and rewards classes, certifications, book clubs, and trainings
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. Late nights and weekends happen – that’s what coffee is for (or caffeinated Crystal Light).
We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
If you’d like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative and downright badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
Skills and Experiences
- Have served in a Director of Marketing or Senior Marketing role at a high-growth entrepreneurial organization ($20M+ in annual revenue) that grew by at least $10M during your tenure
- Experience leading a high growth team with 10+ individuals, composed of a variety of marketing-based roles (and you can talk the talk/walk the walk for each of those!)
- 5+ years of experience within a fast-paced, highly intense work environment
- Display a strong aptitude for Marketing and Sales (i.e. you actually know what you’re talking about, you didn’t have to google SEO/PPC/multi-channel marketing on your way to the interview)
- You eat, sleep, and breathe digital marketing and love the psychology of persuasion and influence. You know how to create “irresistible offers” in the digital marketing space and already have quite a few “wins” under your belt
- You are data-obsessed, detail-oriented and catch typos from a mile away
- You tackle problems in a strategic and resourceful way
- You prefer to be judged on your direct, quantifiable performance numbers (for example, metrics like sales revenue after a marketing initiative)
- Be willing and able not only to meet goals, but to absolutely crush them
- Be comfortable with leading and collaborating in a team-oriented environment
- Work well under pressure and short deadlines. We move fast
- Hit all of your deadlines and do what you say you are going to do. Kick ass every day
- Advanced Excel experience a plus